Ok, so I'm starting to like the little guy, just a bit. We started to run around and play a little bit last night, but every so often I had to show him who was boss. He is a pretty in your face little guy, very confident and brave. So I really have to keep him in line. And he still thankfully goes back into his room when I've had enough. Thank you everyone for your support!
Well, Mom and Dad have been looking at names. They want a Celtic name, fitting for a brother of a Celtic Princess. So, here are their favorites:
1. Conan: Wise and intelligent. Means 'little hound'. Hmm..not sure about being named after a woofie. Also reminds me of Conan the Barbarian! Not very fitting, if you ask me.
2. Connor: A strong will. Yes, he as that.
3. Devlin: fierce bravery. So far, he has shown no fear.
4. Dolan: black haired. Again, not too sure it fits.
5. Donal: domhan "world" and all "mighty" implying "ruler of the world." Well, he is not going to rule me!
6. Galvin: the right one
7. Grady: illustrious, noble
8. Haley: Ingenious
9. Kavan: the handsome one.
10. Keeley: beautiful
11. Nevan: holy, little saint
12. Nevin/Niven: the servant of saints. My favorite, as he would be my servant!
13. Nolan: famous, a champion
14. Phelan: brave as a wolf. Maybe he can keep the CECs away!
15. Ryan: A little king. Not over me!
Mom and Dad have picked one. Can you guess which one?
Again, sorry we haven't been around and commenting much, we have been very distracted. And Mom still doesn't have any good pictures.