We got tagged by Boy to do the 6 word meme, and we saw another cool meme on Sammy and Miles blog, so since Mom has been too lazy to help us do anything very original, we thought we would give them a whirl today.
The Six Word Meme:
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you'd like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Don't forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
6) Have fun!
Tara: Aloof, elegant, beautiful, sometimes tolerates Kavan
Kavan: Closets, doors, cabinets, banisters, to explore!
And this is the fun meme we got from Sammy, Miles and Billy:
1. With my beautiful eyes I can see:
Kavan: Mom and Dad in bed waiting for me...
2. With my soft nose I can smell:
Kavan: Any food in the house
3. With my velvet paws I can touch:
Tara: Crane flies I catch outside
Kavan: Mom's cheek when I wake her up in the morning
4. With my sharp ears I can hear:
Tara: Mom when she closes the car door when she comes home from day hunting
Kavan: Dad going to the bathroom at 3 am
5. With my sandpaper tongue I can taste:
These are both making it around, so anyone who hasn't played yet should!