Things are getting pretty crazy around here. Kavan got worried Mom and Dad were going to leave him behind, so he decided to hide in a plastic bag to make sure he got packed away with everything else. Good thing his laser eyes gave him away, since the big "M" day is not for another two weeks. He would have been pretty hungry!
Even though Mom hasn't helped me visit all of my friends, my friends have been kind enough to give me two awards! I got this one from Luxor, and on his blogoversary no less!
The rules are...
1. Only five people (kitties) allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
This is always so hard. I know they probably already have this award, but to the four dedicated followers, I must give it to:
Sammy and Miles
Cheysuli and Gemini
Zippy, Sadie and Speedy at Kattonic Cats
And the someone new in another part of the world goes to Castle
And I got this one from Adan!
The rules are:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated.
Again, I love all your blogs! So I'm simply going to punt on this one, and give it to all of you (it said at least 7, so I know there are seven of you out there!)
Happy Meezer Monday Every Kitty!