Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Thursday Thirteen: Whats not on the news
I like to watch TV alot. Dad leaves the TV on basically 24/7, it drives Mom crazy. But it keeps me company during the day when Mom and Dad are at work. Mom does like to watch the news. We were watching it today, and I found they just don't give me the news I want. Here are thirteen things I didn't hear on the news today:
1. The latest study on the safety of neuticals.
2. How the latest drug bust at the border might impact the supply of nip.
3. How Chey's campaign to make it on the ballot is progressing given the large financial resources obtained by her opponents from big dog businesses.
4. The state of the gattorista's battle with the meezer's for world domination, Luna is being kept in an undisclosed location in the forest (we only thought she was lost).
5. The security plans for Chey's and Latte's wedding, given the media interest.
6. How global warming is impacting the climate in Germany and the governments plans to keep the Sphynxs warm.
7. Current crash test results on strollers.
8. Details on the Skeezix's rescue off the wall after climbing too high and his pink toenails giving out, rescuers are having are hard time getting past Rocky the Gutter cat.
9. Why the price of stinky goodness is going up without a clear decline in supply of raw materials. Don't believe the stinky goodness distributers when they say the producers on the coast are under increasing regulations.
10. What the government is doing to protect kitties from the big lizards living in the water behind Daisy's house.
11. How current DNA and cathropological research clearly show Kimo and Jeter Harris share a ancestor who was once a slave to the Egyptians, forced to hunt mice in the graineries.
12. Progress of legislation making its way through Congress making afternoon naps mandatory after research showing clear health benefits, as every cat knows.
13. Efforts by lawyers working pro bono to spring the ChippenDudes from the county jail when a store clerk thought they were shop lifting when found going through bags of pistachios and brazil nuts.