So Mom finally came out of the talking box late last night. I was so happy to see her. Even though it was late, I wanted to play, I was so excited! And even though Mom was tired, she played with me! I asked her if she visited Chey while up in Seattle, but she said no, but she did get to Pike's Market and saw some great fish, and guys throwing it around! But she didn't bring me any home, which didn't make me very happy.
But I am happy she is home. There are just some things she does better than Dad (even though I really love Dad). Here are thirteen of them:
1. Clean the litter box. Dad thinks once a day is a lot, where as Mom does it at least twice.
2. Pick out food. Mom knows the kind of treats I like better, especially the stinky goodness, and prepares it better.
3. Shoulder rides. Dad just doesn't get this.
4. Walks. Another thing I just can't get Dad to do, although he likes to come out when Mom and I go for walks. I missed my friends the past few days.
5. Water. Mom always fills up a glass on the night stand for me. Dad always lets it go empty.
6. Bed snuggles. Dad often falls asleep on the couch, and as much as I try, I can't get comfortable there. Mom always sleeps in the big bed, which is plenty big for both of us.
7. Comfy chair. Mom always sits here and plays with me. Dad never does, so I sleep in it cause it smells like Mom.
8. Mom is a better conversationalist, and always talks to me.
9. Mom always remembers the Temptations, although sometimes she makes me work for them (like making me sit or beg, which I will do, hey, its Temptations!)
10. Hide and Seek. Mom plays this game great! Dad says he is too old (Mom sometimes complains about this too).
11. Mom always helps me blog and stay in touch with all my blogging friends, even when she is in the talking box
12. Play music. Dad plays whistle, which is OK, but I love the fiddle much more.
13. Cuddles. Mom just knows how to do this better!