Monday, May 5, 2008

Musical Cats?

Kavan: Mom was sure acting weird tonight Tara

Tara: I know, she went out with her mom for, like, 5 hours, to see Cats...

Kavan: But there are cats here! US!

Tara: But Mom said these were MUSICAL Cats!

Kavan: And then she called me Rum TumTugger, what was that all about?

Tara: You got me. Then she rambled on about us having three names, and now understanding how to address us.

Kavan: Well, I think she got the addressing part right. But what was with the bit about always touching us and then getting all smoochy? I mean, of course she can give us pets if she addresses us right.

Tara: Yeah, I know, weird...

Kavan: weird...

15 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

So . . . whut are yer three names?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Our mom says Cats is a fabulous musical! :) She really likes all the songs, as well as the original poems by T.S. Elliot. :)

Parker said...

We wanna know what your three names are too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sounds very interesting~!!!!
I like to know your three names as well!

The Meezers or Billy said...

don't give yourselfs headaches trying to figure out the beans.

oh, and what are your three names?

Rosemary B❤️ said...

musical Cats. I don't know why beans need to see that.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh Momma calls me Rum Tum Tugger! And she calls Cheysuli MaCavity!

Mr. Hendrix said...

what are your three names? an animal communicator told us about that. i have three names, but i can't repeat one of them in polite company. Hendrix, Bendrix & what Bendrix gets called when he jumps on the piano...

None said...

Maybe she just want you both to be more musical... I'm a quiet one and at most I'll do some chitchat but Griffin sure likes to be musical. So what are the 3 names???

Pssst... I reached legal age today woohoo!

catsynth said...

We always like seeing more musical cats out there :)

Daisy said...

My Mommie got to see Cats a long time ago, and she said it was very wonderful!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe Momma love that musical cats thing too! I like the sound track. I listen to it in the metal moving room on trips. I cry if daddy turns it off. ~Queen Snickers

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hmmm...we would also like to know what the three names are!

Lux said...

Fantastic picture!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Our mum saw Cats in London too a long time ago. We watch the DVD with her sometimes. We are just catching up on old posts cuz we've been purrizziners furr two weeks.