Lots of kitties wanted to know what our three names were after Mom went to see Cats the other night. Got us to thinking this would be a fun meme.
In case you aren't familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (that is me), list the following rules, and then tell us:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name thats peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name
Then tag three cats (and let them know they are tagged) to give us their names.
Ok, so here are mine:
3. Curled up on the corner of the bed, gazing at the ceiling fan
Ok, Kavan, lets hear yours...
My names are:
3. Curled up on the rug in front of the fire place, staring into space
We tag the first three cats to ask us our names, Kimo and Sabi, Parker, and Adan.
Can't wait to read all the names!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Hey, Tara, how come I didn't get to tag three names????
OK Kavan, go ahead and tag the next three who asked our names.....
Goody, Goody, I tag the Meezers, Mr. Hendrix, and Tamra (swoon....)