Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Meezer Rule and Meme

Humphf, I can't believe Kavan snuck onto my blog yesterday without me knowing! I was taking a nice nap, but the next thing you know, Kavan was as high as a kite on Dad's stinky toe smells, and actually got on the computer! You just can't turn your back around here!

Meezer Rule: Only mature kitties should be allowed to recreationally use mind-altering substances such as nip and stinky shoes, as kittens are likely to hurt themselves, or embarrass you.

Storm tagged me for a middle name meme. Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each cat know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)

Well, I'm Tara, Princess Meezer, so I guess my middle name is Princess.

P: Precocious. I mean, I have a blog don't I?
R: Righteous. I know what is rightfully mine.
I: Indignant. Especially around Kavan.
N: Noble. I am a princess after all.
C: Cautious. I won't let just any commoner pick me up.
E: Enigmatic. I am a cat.
S: Sultry.
S: Simply wonderful.

Notice modest is not on the list. Now, I'm suppose to tag eight kitties, but I don't think I'll do that many. I tag Zed Monster, Honey P. Sunshine, and Sophia.

17 comments:

Tyler said...

Ahhh Tara, do you think we'll ever stop complaining about the kittens in our lives? I can't believe that Kavan had the nerve to take over your blog without asking. I'm not a Meezer, but your rule is a very good one. I think I'll post it on top of the laptop. Uh oh, can my kittens read? I guess if they can write, they can read.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

TARA I think you are the faerie kitty who came to the bower last night! Thank you for the visit...you look sweet in wings:)
I like your meme...I did it also but must wait to post it...I have a holding pattern in my draft folder MOL!
Purrrrrs

The Furry Fighter said...

youi need to dish out some Meezer Justice to cheeky Kavan! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my he didn't Tara. Well you know those kittens just don't know the power of the shoe....

I am sure you will teach him though.

Purrs
Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, we din't know shoes cood be used as rekreeashunul drugs. Kavan sher is a cheeky kitty. At least he wasn't on there telling sekrits on yoo...

Gemini said...

That's a lovely name set you have Tara! I like it!

Daisy said...

Tara, you have a lot to teach little Kavan!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh so cute.
Well done well done!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Tara that is a great rule and also a wonderful description of you x

Unknown said...

You are right, only mature kitties should be given catnip. That should be in the kitty bill of rights.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We thought Princess was yer title?

Rascal said...

Excellent! They all suit you too.

Ivan from WMD said...

Brothers!

Oh, wait--I AM the brother!

Never mind, then.

Milton said...

How rude! sneekin' on you blog to post about toe-jam sniffin'!!

Still that lil' Kavan is a cute scamp.
---Beezer

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah dear Tara, that is a wonderful middle name meme of you, I certainly agree all of that.

Boy said...

I think you got your name absowutewy wight!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Awesome awesome.. that is Mz. Tara! Zed's First Mememememe :) He is excited. Now if he would stop trying to jump up everywhere and fall down over and over, maybe he will have enough sense to figure out how to do a Memememe.

Purrs for our lovely Tara and Loves and Scritches