I'm so overwhelmed! Thanks everycat for the great birthday yesterday! I am so lucky to have great friends and family like all of you! My adopted mom Chey and sister (I think of her as a sister, not an aunt) Gemini gave me a great party! I teleported over to Seattle, and Chey had the Seattle Police Department roundup Mom for me! Wasn't quite the same as seeing her in real life at home, but still it was great! Kimo and Sabi as well as Adan posted a great birthday picture for me. You all just fill my heart! I wanted to get around to thank every cat personally, but with Mom still in Seattle, I just couldn't do it. So please, know that I appreciated your thoughts from the bottom of my ladycat heart!
Speaking of Mom still in Seattle, I still haven't quite forgiven her for leaving on my birthday. So here are 13 things I expect when she returns:
1. Pacific salmon from Seattle, only the best!
2. A fashionable Seattle t-shirt
3. One of the great fiberglass artistic pigs all around Seattle celebrating the centennial of the Pike street market, or at least a miniature copy (these are full size statues!)
4. Tuna from Pike street market
5. Halibut from Pike street market
6. Some of Chey and Gemini's furs
7. Some of the cool Seattle weather (its been in the 70's there, and near or over 100 here!)
8. Walks outside at least three times a day
9. Close Kavin up in a separate room for at least a little while
10. Lots of belly rubs
11. Help visiting all my friends bloggies that I couldn't get to this week
12. Long naps on the balcony knowing Mom is in the house
13. Lots and lots of Mommy love