Both Kavan and I had a great time up in our mountain house this past weekend. But I think I had more fun, cause I got to watch Kavan get constantly in trouble. I've listed 13 ways he got in trouble here, which hardly scratches the surface!
1. Sliding across the kitchen table and taking the place mats with him when he is not suppose to be on the table.
2. Camping out in the kitchen sink when he is not suppose to be on the kitchen counters.
3. Whaping a glass full of water off the kitchen counter when Mom and Dad were out for dinner and getting water all over the carpet. Fortunately the glass didn't break.
4. He wasn't so lucky with the candy dish he whaped off the half entry wall when Mom and Dad were again out for dinner. The dish shattered on the entry way tile.
5. Whaping the junk mail off the kitchen counter.
6. Climbing the screen door and punching holes in the screen.
7. Sticking his paw in Dad's eye at 4 am. This got him thrown out of the bedroom.
8. Playing under the air bed mattress (Mom and Dad have it up on a frame and box springs), and putting a pin hole in it with his claws, causing a slow leak.
9. Chewing on the cord to Mom's computer.
10. Whaping Mom's chap stick off the head board to under the bed.
11. Standing on the headboard to reach the shades installed in the decorative window to claw them.
12. Eating the flowers on the kitchen island that he was not suppose to be on.
13. Yaking up in the PTU on the way home.
He just doesn't seem to learn. He gets shot in the face with water, and gives you a look of "What?", and then proceeds to do it again. Hopefully some brain cells will come in as he matures.