Fortunately, my fantastic adopted mother Chey tagged me for a meme. Will help me take my mind off my torture.
The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”
So Seven things about me…1. Mom and Dad picked me up from my breeder the same night Mom had a fiddle rehearsal. They got stuck in traffic, and ended up almost running out of the breeder's house after getting me so Mom could get to rehearsal.
2. I weigh 11 pounds. The word "diet" has been mentioned.
3. I'm the second seal point Siamese to own Mom and Dad (Tia was the first).
4. When I sleep on the bed at night, it is always down by Mom's feet. She protects me from Kavan (who no matter what time it is, wants to wrassel with me, he knows I'll leave the bed if he does that).
5. I'm not a lap cat, but do like stokes. My favorite place to get them is when Mom or Dad is sitting on the human litter box and I'm eating crunchies at their feet (yes, our crunchie bowls are in there).
6. While I do have a voice, I don't use it nearly as much as Kavan.
7. When I'm outside with Mom, I'll ask to be let in if I need to use the litter box. I've NEVER gone outside (Mom has peed in the backyard more than I have). I mean, I am royalty.
I'll go ahead a tag a few kitties, but maybe not seven:
Midnight and Stray Kitty
I think I'll quit there. Have fun!