Thursday, November 22, 2007
Thanksgiving Day Memes
Happy Thanksgiving every cat! I hope you are all spending quality time with your families. Mom and Dad are leaving us for a few hours to have turkey over at Grandma's house. Then we are all heading up to our mountain house! I love our mountain house, although the drive up can be a bit trying.
Its a good day to catch up on a few memes I've been meaning to do. Queen Snickers tagged me me for the 7 random or weird facts. This has been around a while, and to be honest, I don't remember if I've done it or not, but I thought me and Kavan could do it together.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs; and
*Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love going for walks in the cul-de-sac in my harness.
2. I'm not very vocal for a meezer.
3. I'm very moody.
4. I need to be around Mom and Dad, but I'm not much of a lap cat.
5. I get very irritated when Kavan jumps in when I'm playing with Mom or Dad.
6. When I sleep on the bed, it is always down by Mom's feet.
7. I am ALWAYS waiting by the door for Mom and Dad to come home from work.
1. I love everyone!
2. Laps are the best!
3. When I sleep on the bed, it is either snuggled close to Mom's side, or on the pillow or her chest near her face.
4. I have to play with EVERYTHING!
5. I love my sister Tara, even if she only tolerates me.
6. I love going outside in the cul-de-sac in my harness too, but Mom doesn't take me out as much as Tara, I'm not sure why.
7. I know how to open every cabinet in the house.
There is also a meme going around started by Miss Peach, that is very appropriate for Thanksgiving Day, called My Box of Life. This is what I would put in my box:
1. Mom and Dad. I love them for all they do for me and Kavan.
2. The amazing friends we have made in the Cat Blogosphere. This is such a special community.
3. One of my nine lives to give to a kitty in need.
4. The warmth of a fire on a cold winter evening.
5. My pretty purple harness and lead for eternal walks with Mom.
6. Kavan. He irritates me, but I love him.
7. Quiet time sitting with Mom as she helps me blog.
8. Our mountain house.
This has made it around to most by now, so I tag anyone who still wants to participate.
Snuggle with your family today.