Somehow, Mom had a really great time in Hawaii without me! Can you believe that? You would not believe all the pictures I found on her camera, and none with me!! Here are 13 things she did in Hawaii without me.
1. Drank Mai Tais (this is the view out of her hotel room, rough huh?).
2. Visited the USS Arizona Memorial.
3. Visited the Battleship Missouri.
4. Climbed Diamond Head (0.7 mi trail going up 560 feet leading through a tunnel, climbing 271 steps through a narrow spiral staircase inside an unlit bunker).
5. Watched surfer dudes at Sunset Beach on the North Shore.
6. Visited Waimea Valley.
7. Visited the King Kamehameha Judiciary Center.
8. Learned about the last monarch of Hawaii, Queen Lili'uokalani.
9. Ran along the beach at Waikiki.
10. Saw the blow hole.
11. Spent quality time with her uncle, mom, and aunt (in order with Mom in between her uncle and mother in the orange tee and white shorts).
12. Went to a lu'au.
13. Drank more Mai Tais.
Fortunately for me, all such things must come to an end. But I do still have two pictures I can't figure out what they are. I may need some help.....