Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm NOT likin' this!

I'm starvin, do you hear me? STARVIN! To begin with, Dad stayed home from work today. That was really nice.....we layed around and slept and stuff...what more could you ask? But he didn't keep an eye on my crunchie bowl. When Mom came home from work, it was emtpy. Did you hear me? EMPTY!! So she gave me a little bit, and then she gave me some of my favorite tasty little morsels, Whiska's Tender Bites! Then I even got some TEMPTATIONS! I was starting to feel pretty good. Since I had a little more energy now, I screamed through the house, jumping on my tube, attacking my mouse, playing hide an seek with Mom (Dad doesn't play this so well...). But then......just when it seemed better....all my food went away. And this after I ran out today. Can you imagine? Just when I needed it most! Don't you understand, I worked it all off..... I need MORE! I might as well curl up in my tube, and try to conserve myself....Mom is trying to comfort me....telling me its just for a little while. She is lying....its going to be forever.... like all tonight and all tomorrow!

And now I'm getting a little scared. Thanks everyone for telling me it will be alright... they do these girl kitty operations all the time, but I'm still a little scared. I think I'll cuddle with Mom, even if she hasn't given me any food....

9 comments:

Susie said...

Good luck at your lady-garden-ectomy Tara! Make sure your beans knows to have special treats and pressies for you during your recovery! Purrrs!

Justin said...

hey Tara, don't feel upset. May be your dad was too bust with something n so cudnot get the time to see your empty bowl. It seems that you were too hungry today. anyways, tell you Mom to leave some more food from the next time.

And hey, don' forget to check this out my new friends

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You'll be okay Tara. I had to go without food last Monday when I had my operation, but I was given lots of cuddles when I came home and new toys, and then lots of yummy food, including some special food with shrimps, the next day.

You'll be in my thoughts and purrayers.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tara

I knoos how hard it is ... I will keep yu in my thoughts.

Purrs
Abby

Forty Paws said...

It'll be ok Tara. We tinkin ov u. Yur beans will take bery gud care ov u wen u git home.
Purrs & Hedbutts,
Us

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Tara! I'm sure you're lady-garden-ectomy will go just fine. You should be ready for lotsa lovin', snuggles and treatsies when you get home. I'll tell you what, no water tastes as good as the first cold water you get after an oper-a-shun.
Lotsa purrs & healing thoughts your way!

Hot(M)BC said...

We's sendin purrs and purrayers and kitty mojo to you fur yore operashun, Tara. It's not lotsa fun but it's good to get ofur with. And yoo only gotta do it one time efur! Isn't that grate? We'll see yoo soon after, and make sure your beans give yoo lotsa treatsies. Milk it fur all the treats yoo can get hehehe
Purrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

LZ said...

Good luck my sweet little Tara! I'll be singing for you all day long, but I know you're going to be just fine! Make sure you give your mom lots of snuggles because sometimes it seems like they are more upset about the surgery than we are!

Love,
Latte

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Good luck wif yoor operashun, and don't furget to use it to yoor advantaj. Lots of new toys whin yoo git home, more snuggle time and when the food time comes-TREETS-treets and more treets!