Thirteen reasons why every kitty should be part of the cat blogosphere:
1. You learn how to protect yourself from vishus deer.
2. You can be involved in Superbowl Sunday by watching Kimo and Sabi, even if you don't understand it.
3. You can expand your mind by entering all the cool contests, which are fun even if you don't win.
4. You can watch love blossom between kitties...Skeezix and Daisy... Latte and Cheysuli..
5. You can send all of you positive kitty energy to kitties in need when they are hurty, and tell them how much you care.
6. They send you all their energy to make you feel better when you are hurty.
7. You get to learn how to say litter box in German (Katzentoilette).
8. You get to see parts of kitties you don't normally get to see (ear hair, toe jam, squishy bellies).
9. You learn to control your urjes when you see these parts.
10. You can experience snow and ice without actually touching it.
11. You learn about cool toys you can pester your beans to get you.
12. You can watch a much more interesting election campaign.
13. You end up with friends all over the world!