Monday, January 15, 2007

Overwhelmed!

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming welcome to the cat blogosphere! Mom and I have had fun today figuring out how to add cool stuff to our blog (check out my aristocratic title!) and reading all of your blogs. Thanks Skeezik and all his contributors to the Cat Blog help center, we used it a lot today. I'm chasing my tail a bit to keep up! But I've always liked chasing my tail... Good thing Mom had today off.... but she goes back to work tomorrow, sigh....

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Yes, it is very fun to play in the cat blogosphere!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Welcome Tara! It can be a little overwhelming at first, but all the cats that are part of the Cat Blogosphere are very kind and friendly.

I was at the vet yesterday, so wasn't around to welcome you for Meezer Monday, but I would like to welcome you now.

LZ said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your first day! I'm so glad you started blogging and can't wait to read more about you!

Latte

Gemini said...

Oh Tara, Cheysuli asked me to come by to welcome you to the community. She can't post because she doesn't have a blogger account.

She is happy that she has inspired you to blog! Momma is busy today but she said we would be adding you to our blog rolls this week.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Empress Tara! You sound like a cheerful kitty who is well loved and properly spoiled by your humans. Welcome to the blogosphere from me and all the Good Cats... and I'll have my human add a link to your blog.