Thursday, February 8, 2007

My Valentine to Kimo

Whew! I went right up to the last minute getting my valentine to Kimo posted on Skeezix's VD contest site. I could not have done it without Cecilia and the 2bs!!! They had a friend who had Quicktime Pro and was able to resave it in a .mov file that YouTube recognized (even though it was already a .mov file! I surely don't understand....). She uploaded it to her YouTube account and gave me the link. I'm so furry appreciative I could just lick her face and purr all over her! I thought I'd post it here as well for those who might not make it to Skeezix's site.

UPDATE: Mom didn't realize how easy it was to upgrade Quicktime to Quicktime Pro. She did this weekend, and got a version of the valentine that is closer to the original, and on her YouTube Account!



But we really still appreciate Cecilia and the 2bs for helping us make the deadline!

2 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

Well thought through. I think you are both perfectly suited. Have fun on Valentine's Day. FAZ

Kimo and Sabi said...

This one is the bestest (of course)!
Kimo