Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Thursday Thirteen: Mom
I thought since I only get to talk to mom over the phone while she is gone (I don't know how she gets into that little thing, but I hear her in there, and I talk back to her), I'd post 13 quirky or not so quirky things about her.
1. She refuses to cut her long brown hair, even though everyone tells her at 46 she should, and its going gray. I luv to play and snuggle in it.
2. She still thinks she is 21, and plays like it (sometimes), and runs around the house with me, thinking she is a kitty. This give me someone to pounce on! (but then she says she is getting to old for that kind of stuff....)
3. She like working with younger people, cause it feeds her fantasy that she is still 21.
4. She loves it when she gets carded for drinkees, which happens less and less...(I'm not sure what this means, but I'm sure I'd luv to play with the card).
5. She plays fiddle, which gives me a cool case to play in, and I luv listening to her.
6. She luvs helping me with my blog and visiting all my bloggie friends.
7. Both of these help keep her from working too much and not spending time with me!
8. She's an environmental scientist, and works hard to keep my environment safe.
9. She studied a rare plant for her PhD with a common name of large flowered fiddleneck! This was before she started playing the fiddle again!
10. Now she is working on how to restore the environment after a terrorist attack using nasty things she calls WMD (and this is Not William of Mass Destruction), which is why she is in NYC and DC right now.
11. She married Dad and luvs him very much, and has been with him 27 years!
12. And Dad luvs me very much, and takes care of me when she is gone doing her important work, so I'm very glad she married him! (I still think she is hidden in the phone)
13. And finally, she luvs me more than anything! (except maybe Dad).