Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tired Tuesday

A week ago today, we said good bye to our backyard, and headed to the mountain house! It actually all started a week ago yesterday. We got up as usual, only Mom wouldn't take us outside. This did not make us happy. Then, she shoved us in the PTUs! This really didn't make us happy. But both of us were very good in the car, and didn't yell or cry or anything. Mom was very proud. And then, when she stopped, she took us into the V-E-T! There were woofies and strange smells all over while we were waiting. But once in the room where they stick you, Mom took us out of the PTUs, and again, we were very good for the vet tech. We each let her take us way and weigh us. I'm 12 lbs! And Kavan is 14.2 lbs! Then, she sticked us with needles, which was OK. But when she tried to stick the temperature thing into Kavan's you know what, he would have nothing of it. So she stopped. She didn't dare try that to me.

We were again good on the way home, but when we got home, in front of the house was this humongous machine! It was huge! It must have been from outerspace, as there was this ramp thing coming out of our front door, and aliens stealing all of our stuff! Mom took us directly to the back yard, which was quiet and we liked. But I got hungry, and asked to be let in. Mom opened the slidy glass door, and there was this horrible shrieking ripping sound! I ran out the door into the back yard, to the side gate, and tried to jump the gate. Mom ran after me. But when I got the the top of the gate, I saw the aliens and stopped. Mom grabbed me. Kavan was clueless about what was going on inside. So Mom and Dad made a prison for us in Dad's office, which has a door to our bathroom. Kavan tried to break us out, but Dad did something to the door lever, so he couldn't. Then about halfway through the day, we were imprisoned in Mom and Dad's bedroom, which was completely empty! The aliens got all the stuff! Finally, the aliens left with all of their loot, and Mom let us out. The house was the same but different. Some of our furniture was still there, but some not. Mom and Dad slept on a funny mattress on the floor. But we were happy, the aliens were gone, and Mom an Dad were still there. So we all snuggled and went to sleep.

That was Monday night. Stay tuned, the trip gets wild!

12 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am glad you are doing fine after the moving~!! Hee hee hee~~~~
And sounds both of you are in great condition~! And seeing aliens~!! HAHAHAHA~~~
Best Wishes to your new life!

Parker said...

Oh Tara, I'm getting flashbacks! Moving is hard!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ack, at least yoo moved to someplace familiar. Da moving part tho...dat sucks.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I would not like that part about moving at all. Fortunately when Momma moved, she sold a lot of her stuff because Daddy had all of that already so we did not have to have strangers coming to the house.

I am very eager to hear what else happened.

Daisy said...

That sounds very terrible! I do not enjoy moving either. I cannot wait to hear more of the story!

LZ said...

I can see this is getting terrifying!!! Keep us posted, we sure do miss you.

Latte

snowforest said...

Moving is always stressful ~ we iz looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip..

Lux said...

Hi, Tara - you weigh as much as me!

It sounds like things are crazy, but I kind of like the idea of running through an empty house!

Can't wait to hear the next part ...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Oh what a day! what a day... terrible terrible.
I hope and purrr that everything gets better. Keep calm, demand treats

Anonymous said...

We did not like moving either, except of course for all the boxes! We're looking forward to the rest of your moving story!

Mr. Echo said...

Oh boy, I've nefur done sumthing like that beeforr so I'm following yur story with much intrist. I'm glad yur vet trip went okay and that yoo wuz both so good.

Bobby D. said...

You'll like the new place--new smells!