Thursday, May 29, 2008

Meme-ing on Friday


Ok, so I got tagged by Boy ages ago for the about me meme. I finally got Mom to be my typist (needed due to lack of opposable thumbs). So here it goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Although I wasn't born yet, I'm sure I'm a reincarnated princess, no doubt from Siam, so I was probably bossing the servants

2. What are the five things on my list today?

Sleep
Eat
Whack Kavan
Beg to go outside
Whack Kavan

3. Snacks I enjoy

Dairy Temptations
Chicken Temptations
Seafood Temptations (hmm...there is a theme here)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire

Buy a Temptation Factory
Buy Kavan his own house far away from me
Build our county a new animal shelter (ours is way old, built for about 270 animals but routinely holds almost 500)

5. Three of my bad habits

Trying to eat mom's hair
Sometimes missing the litter box
Jumping on the range top (although I'll probably never do that again)

6. Five places I have lived

My breeder's house
My laundry room nursery when I first came home with Mom and Dad
Our mountain house
Hmmm...that is it

7. Five jobs I have had

Bug hunter
Kavan whapper
Mom supervisor
Bird chaser
Bed warmer

I have no idea who hasn't played this yet, so feel free to jump in!

14 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am laughing at your bad habit number, Oah...Don't tell your mommy I laugh about that~~

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great meme, Tara! You clearly like whacking Kavan. ;)

Parker said...

Mmmmm! A Temptations factory! What a good idea!

The Meezers or Billy said...

excellent answers!!!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

those are great jobs. and I wish you had a billions dollars too because maybe you could give free temptahsuns ALL OF THE TIME to the cat blosophere, if you owned a temp-tashun factory!!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Haha I'm sure you where a princess in a past life! I think maybe I was Queen Elizabeth I. :D

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Tara that is a perfect meme. I am sure, though, that you have no bad habits.

Mr. Echo said...

I get the feeling yoo like Temptayshuns. If yoo are like my sisfur yoo prolly steel Kevans...

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Happy Friday Sweet Tara friend. It is really nice to read this meme!
I think a Temptations factory would be very nice.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, temptations...whapping the brofur is a great pass time.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We espceially liked the billionare and 5 jobs ones!

Quasi said...

You have a very full life! Whap Kavan a good one for me, okay?

Lux said...

Tara, that's such a lovely picture. That is so nice that you would build a new animal shelter!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

we luved your meme Princess Tara ~the Fluffy Tribe