Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Worn out Wednesday

I have taken over Tara's bed she won in Monty's first Doin' the Q contest (don't forget, he has a second annual Doin' the Q contest going) as I wore myself out while Mom and Dad were gone Monday night. I had so much fun with every kitty who teleported over! I held a seminar on how to open drawers (easiest), cabinets (a bit harder) and full doors (the hardest, especially if you have to pull!). Tamra, Ayla, Rossetti and Kirara picked it up really fast, especially with the tutoring from Daisy and MaoMao, who are pro's themselves. Its a good thing they were there to help, as I kept getting all flustered looking at Tamra...{{swoon}}. Kilroy then took inventory of all the contents. While we were busy with the seminar, Chey, Sammy, Miles, Luxor, Adan, all the kits from Camie's kittes and Pyewacket proceeded to make sure the rest of the house looked appropriately, uh, lived in (Chey really used her teeth, giving them a workout to make the case she should keep them). When I was done with the seminar, me and Speedy proceeded to run through the house with our butts on fire, while Tara, Zippy and Sadie just watched in disgust. I was really impressed with the job Fiona and Orlando bun did on the baseboards in the family room. They would have kept going, but got sidetracked by the ficus. Tara showed Sophia where she keeps her snuggle, and they both made biscuits on it. Tara had to give teleporting instruction to Au and Target from katztales and Joey, but they made it and had a good time. Tybalt and the twins kept jumping on the waterbed (I hope I don't get blamed for any holes...). Mr. Echo hung out with us and sipped niptini's. Then it got really exciting when we heard sirens, William, thinking all of this might be illegal, called the law. But we all hid, and they couldn't see any of us, so they left. Then we all crashed. Tara had to hustle everyone out in time before Mom and Dad got home. Boy were they surprised!

12 comments:

Tybalt said...

I think we all deserve a long day of napping after all of that fun!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I'd be worn out too! Nap away!!!

snowforest said...

Wow we iz glad you guys had so much fun ~ we fink you'll learn to open cabinets and doors furry soon since u iz smart meezers :)

Daisy said...

It is no wonder you are so exhausted! But you are a very good drawer opening student. Sometimes Machine Paw helps, too. I am going to take a nap myself now.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Sorry I missed the party!~~Junior

Gemini and Ichiro said...

And they still took FIVE! Five of them! Count them!!!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I had SO MUCH fun learnin ta open te pantry doors! I been doin it all day back home. Skeeter an LC are jus so AMAZED!

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

We can't believe Tara let you steal her bed...I hope there wont be any fighting in the future...
:)

Lux said...

What a day to remember! :)

MaoMao said...

hehehe, it was such a superduper time! I had a great time with alla you furriends. You did great at cabinet opuning! I hope you have a nice and comfy nap and get all rested up.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Pecos Blue said...

Wow that sounds like fun indeed.

None said...

What a day, you are such a handy mancat! Thanks for holding my paw to help me open cabinet doors :blush: I'm definitely enjoying a nap too, but not a much as poor Griffin who just got his catstration ...

Purrrs and ZzzZZZzz, Tamra