Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday Meme

I got tagged! My good friends Miss Sara, Phoebe, and Skeeter and LC (and I hope by no one else that I'm forgetting) tagged me for the "Seven Random Facts About Me" meme (thanks!).

The rules: Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. Cats who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven cats to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. Mom always puts a glass of water for me on the nightstand for me to drink at night. She has to hide her water in the headboard or I'd drink it too! I really love it with ice.

2. I always have to know where Mom is at. Dad sometimes, but not always like Mom.

3. When Mom gets home from work, after I greet her and get scritches, I always beg to go out in my harness.

4. I always wake Mom and Dad up at 6 am. I lay on top of Mom and purr as loud as I can.

5. Since I got my great Millie bed, I don't always sleep with Mom and Dad, but it is placed where I can see them either in the bedroom or down in the family room.

6. I only like Salmon Fancy Feast with Bumble Bee Salmon cup mixed in for wet food, and I always get some after my walk. I eat Evo dry. I'm not totally grain free because I just can't give up my Temptations!

7. I love live music of just about any kind, fiddle, guitar, whistle. I always run to it when someone is playing!

I'm so behind on this meme I can't believe there is anyone left to tag, so I tag anyone left!

17 comments:

Around Your Wrist said...

that's a great list of '7 random things', tara! it's cool that you like to go out on a harness.

i've been skittery too long to be able to go out comfortably.

love
--suz

Daisy said...

Hi Tara! My Mommie leaves me a little Dixie cup of water by the bathroom sink. I love to drink out of it. But I never get ice.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list Tara. :) I enjoyed learning more about you. I think it is very cool that you drink water out of a glass!

Parker said...

Those Millie beds are cool. I keep hinting that I would like one. Listen up Mama!!!

The M's said...

Great list, going outside is sooo much fun.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We love lerning more about our frends. Yoo must be furry good wif water glasses cuz some of us (Speedy) would just nok it over and spill it.

Gemini said...

Oh those are furry interesting things Tara. I love the Millie Bed too!

LZ said...

I'm glad you love your Millie Bed but don't forget to snuggle with your mom. For some reason they really really need that lovin'.

Latte

The Crew said...

Is someone trying to make you give up Temptations!!? Tell them you absolutely won't stand for it! Do not try to take away MY, uh...I mean, Tara's treats!

Love,
Tipper

Kimo and Sabi said...

I always greets Mommakitty at da door, and I has to say goodbye too! I also wake Daddykitty up real early, wif lots of purrs, then I plop down on his chest!
Kimo

Ivan from WMD said...

It's good to know those tidbits about you, Tara. Doesn't the ice water tickle your tongue? I don't like things too cold or I have to shake my paws.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ha ha ha I love number seven! I would love to see you run around to music! I bet you dance like a princess lol lol xx

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Tara! My mom came back home and I finally got my paws on the 'puter so we could come over and see you. And yay! We got to learn 7 great random things about you! We got tagged for this meme by a bunch of kitties, but my mom's daughter Tiffany, visiting from Italy, keeps hogging the computer so I haven't been able to write my 7 things.

Did you hear they even brought a HORSE into my house? And the stupid thing won't even trot!

Oh, and Lucy says to tell you hi.

Rocky

Fat Eric said...

Those are 7 cool things about you, Tara. I like to sit on my mum and purr too. I don't drink water out of glasses but my sister Hattie used to like to do that, no glass was safe around her.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow! I just finished watching you attacking your coyote toy! You're really tearin' him apart!
DMM

PeeSss: We love ice water in a glass, too ... Especially Cocoa Puff and Charmee (our wanna-meezers).

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Furry good meme Tara ~Poiland tribe

The Cats Stephens said...

We eat Evo dry food too! We don't like any of the grain free wet foods that mom gives us though. She's upset becayse she wants to keep us happy, but we just want fancy feast chicken in gravy.

-Eliot