Saturday, February 10, 2007

Soggy Sunday

So, its finally doing what it is suppose to do in California in the winter time, RAIN! Mom took me out for a little while, but it was so wet and soggy, I had to be very careful to pick my path to keep my paws dry. But there were still some bees in the rosemary bush, so I harassed on them for a while (this time I didn't get stung). But then we went inside and cuddled up in front of a fire and napped and read.


We got our pre-ordered copy of WE ARE THE KITTIES! Its the perfect thing to read on a soggy weekend. Its so much fun reading stuff all my blogging kitty friends have written on real paper! Although I keep trying to eat it. We just started it, but looking forward to reading what Sammy and Miles, Skeezix, Sanjee and others have to say...I'm going to learn a lot! There are lessons on how to blog, and everything! And what is really neat is all the royalties go to kitties in need. That really warms me up on a rainy day. You can get it from Amazon, but I think there is only one copy left!

9 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Sabi: We did lots of nappin' today too - perfect day to curl up in front of the fire.

Kimo: wish you were here :)

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, Tara, u's looks like u reely be enjoyin that book. it is grrrreat book, too. we's read sum of it today.

isn't it neat ta see our cat bloggin furriends in print!
hee hee, like u's said, on real paper!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

...uh, that last post wuz frum KC, me... just furrgot to sign it...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That sounds like a great book. :)

A fire sounds nice. We had a fireplace at our chalet in Switzerland, but sadly we don't have one here in Munich. I really liked it - it was nice and warm!

Daisy said...

Tara, I am glad you didn't get your paws wet. Stay warm and dry, and don't let the bees give you the bitey!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer tara,
thank u fer lettin me know abowt da book. i jus ordered da last copy fer mi mom fer valentine'z day!
i can't wate to tell mi noo book groop abowt it!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Binkies Tara! Are you still practicing?

-Fiona Bun

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

It's soggy here in southern-most So. Cal, too. You look like you spent the day on better pursuits anyway.

Stop by my bloggie! I've got a 300th post contest goin'! Kewl prize!

DMM

Anonymous said...

our Lady wuz readin' that yesterday (our Grampa - Karl Schultz - got 4 limericks in there), but then i hedbutted the book outta her hand so she could pet me an i purred her ta sleep an we bof had a long nap an i wuz layin' on haf her face so she couldn't get back ta readin' effun if she wuz awake wich she wuzzn't.
Cocoa