Monday, February 26, 2007

Triple Tuesday



Oh man, I think I have a hangover! Its been a way busy nite! First of all, my new friend Zevo Calamari said Gemini, Chey and I were at Ellen's Oscar Party last night! I don't ever remember it! I must have had fun, I just hope I didn't do anything to hurt the reputation of the Pink Ladies too much! Or Chey, she was there campaigning (Gore would be a great endorsement!) Zevo is quite a cosmopolitan cat, with homes in Salem and Paris, France! And I thought I was pretty cool with a mountain house!

And then my other new friends Pelu and Carlota from Santiago, CL (I'm not sure if this is Columbia or Chili), made me a really cool banner. They even got the purple right!



And finally, while visiting good friends DaisyMae Maus and the Feline Americans the other day, she posted "How Does One Define DaisyMae Maus". It was very cool, so I tried it. I couldn't believe it, this is what I got!


Tara Princess Meezer --

[adjective]:

Full of bees



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com

I about fell off my comfy couch! (See my adventure with bees if you don't understand why). Wow, I feel like I've been running all around the world! Oh my head, I need a nap....

16 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow Tara, lots of excitment! :) That's a very cool definition for your name!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Full of bees! Wow - that's freeky!
Sabi

I posted my responses to yer tag - come by and check it out!
Kimo

Karen Jo said...

You really had a busy night. I hope you are over your hangover now. Full of bees, I love it. I read about your bee adventure and it really fits. To answer your question, I don't have any kitties now, as I live with my aged mother, who is very, very allergic to cats.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

wow Tara

You have had lots of excitement...I heard that you and Gemini were really tearin it up at that Oscar party. No wonder you look so exhausted!

That was too funny about the bees!

Abby

Daisy said...

Tara, full of bees! That is too perfect. What a busy evening you had! I am sure you did not do anything to hurt the Pink Ladies' reputation. We have all been a little naughty this week (see my 'nip bender, and Kaze's crank calling).

Spock said...

You am so purrty Tara! No, I does not hafta pay kitten support for mine babies. They am about 7 yeers old now so they am old enuff to support themselfs!! :)

Unknown said...

Full of Bees: does this mean that you have a lot of beesniss to tend to???

LZ said...

Oh my gosh, what a great definition for you! You look very comfortable on that couch!

Latte

Forty Paws said...

Yup. Full of bees. Good name since you was bee attacked.

You must be unknowingly cloning or something? Quite the world traveller. We would luf to see all the stamps in your passport!

Luf, Us

sammawow said...

Looks like you actually have been "busy as a bee"! You deserve a nap and your fur looks very pretty with the couch colors!

China Cat & Willow

sammawow said...

Looks like you actually have been "busy as a bee"! You deserve a nap and your fur looks very pretty with the couch colors!

China Cat & Willow

Mr. Hendrix said...

oooo, that is craxy! crazy! I like your limmerick Tara! Karen Jo is a very nice lady. I hope you had fun at Ellen's. She is one cool chick. Mommy DVRs her every day!

DKM said...

Nice tummy shot - Were you doing binkies at the party?

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoo reely had a bizy and exciting nite. I totally got the bees thing, dat is kinda weerd.

Anita said...

Pelu and Carlota are from Chile.

Purrsss.

Anonymous said...

whoa! how did the dictionary find out?