Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thankful Thursday Thirteen

I'm so overwhelmed! Thanks everycat for the great birthday yesterday! I am so lucky to have great friends and family like all of you! My adopted mom Chey and sister (I think of her as a sister, not an aunt) Gemini gave me a great party! I teleported over to Seattle, and Chey had the Seattle Police Department roundup Mom for me! Wasn't quite the same as seeing her in real life at home, but still it was great! Kimo and Sabi as well as Adan posted a great birthday picture for me. You all just fill my heart! I wanted to get around to thank every cat personally, but with Mom still in Seattle, I just couldn't do it. So please, know that I appreciated your thoughts from the bottom of my ladycat heart!

Speaking of Mom still in Seattle, I still haven't quite forgiven her for leaving on my birthday. So here are 13 things I expect when she returns:

1. Pacific salmon from Seattle, only the best!
2. A fashionable Seattle t-shirt
3. One of the great fiberglass artistic pigs all around Seattle celebrating the centennial of the Pike street market, or at least a miniature copy (these are full size statues!)
4. Tuna from Pike street market
5. Halibut from Pike street market
6. Some of Chey and Gemini's furs
7. Some of the cool Seattle weather (its been in the 70's there, and near or over 100 here!)
8. Walks outside at least three times a day
9. Close Kavin up in a separate room for at least a little while
10. Lots of belly rubs
11. Help visiting all my friends bloggies that I couldn't get to this week
12. Long naps on the balcony knowing Mom is in the house
13. Lots and lots of Mommy love

14 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no we missed yer purrfday yesterday, but we're wishing yoo belated Happy Purrfday. I voted furr yoo in the Monty Q pikchur.
Eric

Daisy said...

Oh Tara, I sure hope you get all 13 things on your list!

Honey P. Sunshine said...

oh yeah, mommie love is da best. and all those fishies....can't wait to see you in yer seattle t-shirt

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your mommy will give you these 13 things~!

p.s. You haven't choose the photo yet~!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I bet yoor mom misses yoo a lot too Tara. We can't wate to hear about da yummy fishes and see pikshers of yoo in yoor new t-shirt strollering...

LZ said...

Well I'm sure your mom will give you lots of love when she gets home! I do think you deserve all of it of course.

Latte

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tara

I think your Mommie will give all 13 things on your list for your belated birthday.

Purrs
Abby

The Meezers or Billy said...

we hadded a great time at your party!! we is glad that your 1st purrfday was so nice for you!

Gemini said...

My furs? Oh Chey and I can work on that. We saw a Mariner's shirt that Momma almost got for me but wasn't sure I wanted to be a fashion plate. I would fit you perfectly I bet.

Jimmy Joe said...

I hope you get everything you ask for! Mmm, Seattle salmon would be good.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

Mmmmm, tuna. (salivating).

Kimo and Sabi said...

Tell yer momma there is a lady who sells ceramic cat pins just outside Pike's Market (where da artists hang out - that's another gift she can bring you!

Samantha & Mom said...

That's a great T13, and we hope everyone comes true!! It was so nice to see you at your party in Seattle! Tomorrow is Friday and your Mom will be home!! Yippy!
Your FL furiends,

Tink said...

I hope you'll get it all!
I took over Mommy Tink's blog yesterday to introduce myself with 13 pictures. Wanna meet me?
Love, Maia